Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by "Beuster, Lars" <la...@asideas.de> on 2014/07/08 12:20:26 UTC

Provided dependency from scheduler-impl to cdictrl-api

Hi,

is there a reason that the dependency from scheduler-impl to cdictrl-api is provided? Without the dep the Quartz integration doesn't work (NoClassDefFound or IllegalArgumentException for ...ContextControl ). And to see the Quartz integration as an optional part of the scheduler-impl makes not really sense to me.

Or do I miss something? ;)

Best regards
Lars

Re: Provided dependency from scheduler-impl to cdictrl-api

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi lars,

the dependency is set to "provided", because you should configure the
version of your choice.
otherwise you would need to exclude what we have in our build, if you like
to use a different version.

regards,
gerhard