Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Satya Marivada <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 19:36:56 UTC

solr 6.3.0 monitoring

Hi,

We stood up solr 6.3.0 with external zookeeper 3.4.9. We are moving to
production and setting up monitoring for solr, to check on all cores of a
collection to see they are up. Similary any other pointers towards the
entire collection monitoring or any other suggestions would be useful.

For zookeeper, planning to use MNTR command to check on its status.

Thanks,
Satya

Re: solr 6.3.0 monitoring

Posted by Emir Arnautovic <em...@sematext.com>.
Hi Satya,

In order to have more complete picture of your production (host, JVM,
ZK, Solr metrics), I would suggest using one of monitoring solutions.
One such solution is Sematext's SPM: http://sematext.com/spm/.

It is much easier if you are up to SaaS setup, but we also provide on
premise installation.

HTH,
Emir