Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by freak182 <em...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/07 15:36:22 UTC

Simple question about security or access rights

Hello,

I've been reading security implementations and jaas thing in jackrabbit but
i have just simple question. I have user and user group in my application.
of course the user has groups with privileges. how can i use my existing
users of my application logs in jackrabbit repository with thier username
and password and give them authorization to read, write or read only?

thanks a lot.
cheers.