Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Neil Ireson <n....@dcs.shef.ac.uk> on 2012/12/11 14:44:38 UTC

Maven 4.1-SNAPSHOTS not up-to-date

Hi all,

I was wanting to use the 4.1 version to access some of the latest
improvements, I was hoping to just connect to the maven snapshot
repository but it seems that they are not being updated as they are
from October 24/25. Is this a deliberate policy or a "bug", and any
chance of a fix for either of these?

For me it would make more sense if the snapshot repository made the
(successful) nightly builds available, with anyone using snapshots
having to accept the caveats associated with constantly changing code.

RE: Maven 4.1-SNAPSHOTS not up-to-date

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
I think you can do this by reordering the depends clauses in the nightly maven task on top-level build.xml. No need to change Jenkins job at all. Maven is executed from inside ANT (via extra-targets.xml) since a few months.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen