Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Aghil krishna <ag...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/27 13:18:08 UTC

SVN Commit & Update Issue

Dear Team,

I can able to commit files to our repository through Eclipse and terminal.
In other system, when i check synchronize with repository, my committed
changes are not showing.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Aghil T U

Re: SVN Commit & Update Issue

Posted by Stefan Hett <st...@egosoft.com>.
Hi Aghil,
> Dear Team,
>
> I can able to commit files to our repository through Eclipse and
> terminal. In other system, when i check synchronize with repository,
> my committed changes are not showing.
>
> Please help me to resolve this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Aghil T U
Please provide some more information about your environment. With this
limited information nobody can give you any reasonable support I fear.

Stefan Hett