Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mustafa Taşdemir <ta...@bilisim.com.tr> on 2006/02/22 16:33:26 UTC

Jetspeed

Hi,
when I tried to run Jetspeed2 (Jetspeed2.0-MultiDb-install.jar) I get the following error from Tomcat.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

[org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.RepositoryXmlHandler] ERROR: Exception while read metadata
Can't assign the specified jdbc field-type 'BigInteger' for field:
      <field-descriptor
        name="maxKey"
        column="MAX_KEY"
        jdbc-type="BigInteger"
        access="readwrite"
      />

in class:
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ClassDescriptor@e29820[
  classNameOfObject=org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence
  tableName=OJB_HL_SEQ
  schema=<null>
  isInterface=false
  extendClassNames=[]

Re: Jetspeed

Posted by ta...@bilisim.com.tr.
Hi Philip,
I get this error when I start the Tomcat.
This error occurs both with Derby and Oracle database.
Thanks,

Re: Jetspeed

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.

--