Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Cyndy <ju...@comcast.net> on 2017/09/22 17:46:37 UTC

draw > flowchart

Hi,  I am not able to drag and drop a shape into the slide.  Did not
find anything in the community.  Thanks for any help.

      To create a flowchart:

 1.

    Select a tool from the *Flowchart* toolbar on the *Drawing* bar.

 2.

    Drag a shape in your slide.

Re: draw > flowchart

Posted by Dave <no...@tasit.net>.
Posted by Julian THOMAS <Jt...@jt-mj.net>.
I think the shape must come from the menu and not the desktop.

Sent from JT's iMini - using voice dictation!