Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Greg Turnquist <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/19 04:54:28 UTC

Patch with some refactoring of Member.java

Attached is a patch file where I went through looking for usage of concrete
class MemberImpl, and when possible, replaced it with the interface Member.
I added a few (maybe three) methods to the Member interface definition to
support those changes. I ran the entire test suite, and the only tests that
failed were already failing without my changes
(org.apache.catalina.websocket.TestWebSocket, so I don't think those are
related to mine.

--
Greg Turnquist (Greg.L.Turnquist@gmail.com)

Re: Patch with some refactoring of Member.java

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Greg Turnquist <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Attached is a patch file where I went through looking for usage of
>concrete
>class MemberImpl, and when possible, replaced it with the interface
>Member.
>I added a few (maybe three) methods to the Member interface definition
>support those changes. I ran the entire test suite, and the only tests
>that
>failed were already failing without my changes
>(org.apache.catalina.websocket.TestWebSocket, so I don't think those
>are
>related to mine.

Sounds good. Thanks.

The list strips attachments. Please create a Bugzilla entry and add the patch to it. Note: patches should be in diff -u format and ideally against tomcat/trunk

Mark

P.S. The WebSocket failure is my fault. Fixing it is on my todo list.