Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2014/09/14 22:46:10 UTC

Do I have to clean up leveldb log files? It’s using 50GB but should be using 50MB..

I have an ActiveMQ + leveldb instance that’s been running for 1-2 months
now.

It doesn’t have many messages … they’re scheduled messages that get
executed about ever 15 minutes.  There are about 100k of them… so the
throughput is not very significant.

the *.index directory takes up 50MB … this makes sense of course and is
about the right amount of data.

The problem is that the .log files just keep accumulating and aren’t
getting GCd.

I have about 60GB of .log files now.

I can’t find any documentation on how to remove them.  When can they be
cleaned up?  Perhaps my leveldb isn’t configured correctly?  Or this is a
bug?

Kevin

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Do I have to clean up leveldb log files? It’s using 50GB but should be using 50MB..

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Amazed there aren’t any comments here.. .You’d think LevelDB filling up the
whole volume would be a major issue others would be dealing with.

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Could this have to do with: