Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Gary Bickford <ga...@fxt.com> on 2000/02/28 22:20:01 UTC

Re: general/5053: incompatible type in indirect function reference - compile fails for http_main.c

The following reply was made to PR general/5053; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gary Bickford <ga...@fxt.com>
To: Dave Dykstra <dw...@bell-labs.com>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org, rse@engelschall.com
Subject: Re: general/5053: incompatible type in indirect function reference -
 compile fails for http_main.c
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:10:25 -0800

 Sorry,
 I got caught up in a big project for a startup, haven't had time to sleep
 since December (I'm weeks behind schedule now...)  I don't know when I'll
 have time to look.  I appreciate your work on this, I'm sorry I couldn't hold
 up my end of the bargain.  I defer to your wisdom on what to do.

 --
                 "Cyber is cyber, life is life."
 Gary E Bickford         mailto:garyb@fxt.com