Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com> on 2018/04/24 16:48:43 UTC

Board Report

Hello all,
The Mahout PMC would like to involve the community more in filling out board reports.  This will hopefully help us to learn some of the needs of Mahout devs and users.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q7nOWMOzwgR18mnutvbnwBskn-EJMzMCvADWFI4Pemk/edit?usp=drivesdk

The above gdoc is for a report which will be filed in 2 weeks.  Please do look over.  Comments and questions are welcome.

Thank you,

Andy

Re: Board Report

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Thx

Re: Board Report

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
LGTM

Re: Board Report

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Re: Board Report

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Where is the link / have you submitted yet?

tg

Re: Board Report

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Everybody good with me submitting this report.  In next day or so?

Re: Board Report

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
LGTM
-d