Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com> on 2005/05/12 23:25:10 UTC

[web] Update to DITA instructions page

I created this patch to update the "DITA source" page
on the website.  In the "How to create a doc patch"
procedure, it now includes steps to create a JIRA
entry and create a zip file with the patch and
relevant html output for reviewing.  I also updated
the instructions for creating output to include
creating the "monohtml" output files.

Re: [web] Update to DITA instructions page

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Jeff Levitt wrote:
> I created this patch to update the "DITA source" page
> on the website.  In the "How to create a doc patch"
> procedure, it now includes steps to create a JIRA
> entry and create a zip file with the patch and
> relevant html output for reviewing.  I also updated
> the instructions for creating output to include
> creating the "monohtml" output files.

Thanks for the update. Your patch committed revision 169891.
Changes will become visible on the web with the next www.apache.org sync
(currently scheduled for every 4 hours).

  -jean