Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Andreas Ljunggren (EIN)" <An...@ein.ericsson.se> on 2001/02/02 21:42:45 UTC

JkMount of root context (WAS: JkMount for all context)

Jeah, I understand, perhaps I should write under a different topic, but they
are closely related and I thougt that perhaps someone know how to resolve my
small problem.
I think that mod_jk should include a decline posibility like:
 JkMount /* ajp13
 JkMount /phpMyAdmin/* DECLINE
 JkMount /images/* DECLINE
 JkMount /*.php4 DECLINE

with a best match served first.
I have a rought patch that does this, but it's realy uggly..
This way it would be very simple to handle Apache/Php/Tomcat in one server

/Andreas