Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com> on 2018/02/14 01:50:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Retry connection to reverse proxy backend

On 13 Feb 2018, at 13:35, Yves Goergen <no...@unclassified.de> wrote:
> Moving to modern and usable web platforms next time

Web platforms also require registration and such. They are also much lower to access and invariably have much worse search as well.

True, you can probably search them via google, but the chances are you will also find a lot of crap as well.

I prefer mailing lists because I can access the data anywhere I am, even at the command-line and I find web boards to be universally awful.

On the other hand, sites like stackoverflow are generally easier to find general answers that a specific mailing list, so there’s that.

--
Growing up leads to growing old, and then to dying/And dying to me don't
sound like all that much fun.

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Retry connection to reverse proxy backend

Posted by Daniel Ferradal <df...@apache.org>.
my apologies, it has already been commented.

Posted by Daniel Ferradal <df...@apache.org>.