Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mailing <ma...@cpaerp.net> on 2007/06/07 16:54:36 UTC

JNDI and datasource

Hi,

I'm developing an Hibernate web application with jboss using a datasource
named "java:/DefaultDS"

<property name="connection.datasource">java:/DefaultDS</property>

When I configure the same datasource with tomcat, I can't reach it with this
name, but with java:comp/env/DefaultDS

So my hibernate config file must be changed depending on witch server I
deploy it. Can I configure tomcat to give me the comp/env context when I ask
him an initial context?

Emmanuel Potvin

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:03