Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/05/09 14:27:24 UTC

TODO: Reminder: Thamme & Chris to document DL4J vision/Tika-DL

Hey Thamme,

I created a page here:

https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndVisionDL4J

We should at a minimum copy over the stuff from the GitHub issue on:

1. Getting DL4J installed (or using it)
2. Running Tika-DL and what to look for
3. Testing it out (maybe your 100 run benchmark on the lion)
4. Future plans (incorporate other models e.g., audio, VGG, etc.)

Thanks,
Chris

Re: TODO: Reminder: Thamme & Chris to document DL4J vision/Tika-DL

Posted by Thamme Gowda <th...@apache.org>.
Hello Dev@Tika

 the Wiki page at https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndVisionDL4J is updated
with instructions for setup and code examples of our recent tika-dl module.

I have also created a project to run Tika and DL4J inside Spark environment
https://github.com/thammegowda/tika-dl4j-spark-imgrec
<https://github.com/thammegowda/tika-dl4j-spark-imgrec> Feel free to jump
in and test.

-Thamme

*--*
*Thamme Gowda*
TG | @thammegowda <https://twitter.com/thammegowda>
~Sent via somebody's Webmail server!

Posted by Thamme Gowda <tg...@gmail.com>.
I can edit now. Thanks :-)

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Try now! J

Posted by Thamme Gowda <tg...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

I am not able to access edit link for wiki pages.
[image: Inline image 1]

http://scf.usc.edu/~tnarayan/

Posted by Thamme Gowda <tg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Chris,