Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Roland Kofler <ro...@systemone.at> on 2006/01/10 11:28:27 UTC

Looking (without touching) at the version history?

Hi all, is there a simple way to look at a certain version without
"revert", i.e. setting the baseVersion to the ononimous version?
We would like to show arbitrary revisions of a versionable node.
The only we came up with, is to traverse the versionHistory by version
number, and eventually the childs versionHistory too.
Can you recommend a more higher level aproach?

Thanks alot!
Roland  Kofler