Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by srinivas thallapalli <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 07:52:48 UTC

CXF webservice deployment in tomcat webserver

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy a webservice into tomcat server developed using cxf
framework and my service
developed with only java, it did not contain any spring configurations, Can
any body please suggest me
to how to deploy my service into tomcat.

Thanks in advance

Re: CXF webservice deployment in tomcat webserver

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Take a look at "Using the servlet transport without Spring"[1] and a
related discussion about same issue here[2]

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-
transport.html#ServletTransport-UsingtheservlettransportwithoutSpring
[2]http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/CXFNonSpringServlet-How-To-td558936.html

Freeman

On 2010-11-25, at 下午2:52, srinivas thallapalli wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to deploy a webservice into tomcat server developed
> using cxf
> framework and my service
> developed with only java, it did not contain any spring
> configurations, Can
> any body please suggest me
> to how to deploy my service into tomcat.
>
> Thanks in advance

Freeman Fang

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com