Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 18:09:11 UTC

PPR in modal dialog

Hello,

      I have a ppr in a modal dialog... Basically what I want to do is to
update a list in the ppr with a commandLink... al inside the modal dialog of
course... the problem is the action from the commandLink isn't called...
everything else looks ok ... even the data for the list from the backing
bean is accessed and I can see the POST and reply in firebug... so
everything else works but the action...

       Is this a normal behavior, and if so how could I work around this.

Thank You,
                   Sorin.

Re: PPR in modal dialog

Posted by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com>.
well the dialog is not inside any form ...  I have a from inside the
dialog... but it's my understanding that that's the way it should be.

I took a look and the ppr is in it's form as it should be.

Re: PPR in modal dialog

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.