Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID> on 2021/01/11 10:29:27 UTC

Web Hop

Dear Hoppers,

Our friend Hiromu is making excellent progress on the merging of the web
and full client codebases.  But... he's quite busy with his new job.  He
says we're 99.9% there so please help test his nightly builds:

https://hub.docker.com/r/hiromuhota/hopweb

You can try this quite easily by running:

docker pull hiromuhota/hopweb:nightly
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 hiromuhota/hopweb:nightly

Please file JIRA cases for the things you find not working or not to your
liking.  For example, I noticed that clipboard support was lacking:
HOP-2415 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HOP-2415>

I'm sure we can easily work around these issues in the main Hop codebase so
that Hiromu has an easier time merging the code.

Please feel free to create PR with work-arounds using EnvironmentUtils.
getInstance().isWeb()

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Matt