Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Downey <st...@netfolio.com> on 2002/08/13 21:55:15 UTC

[5] examples webapp and catalina unit tests

The catalina unit tests depend on the examples webapp, which isn't part of the
jakarta-tomcat-catalina repository. I believe Remy had suggested making the
examples part of the servlet-api repo, but that isn't done.

Should the examples webapp be brought into the jakarta-tomcat-catalina repo,
or should the testcase be rewritten, perhaps using the admin webapp?

Re: [5] examples webapp and catalina unit tests

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Steve Downey wrote:
> The catalina unit tests depend on the examples webapp, which isn't part of the
> jakarta-tomcat-catalina repository. I believe Remy had suggested making the
> examples part of the servlet-api repo, but that isn't done.

Please be patient. I'll add them back as part of the
jakarta-servletapi-5 repository.

Remy