Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Andrew Hulbert <ah...@ccri.com> on 2015/05/22 17:23:07 UTC

Upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0 and stat processor

Hi folks,

Is there anything I need to know for upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0?

I assuming I only need to copy my flow conf XML file to the new untar'd
distribution and restart but I wanted to check. I already let things
drain out.

I think it may be useful to have a "upgrading" section with each release
and I'd be happy to contribute that somewhere if you have an idea!

Thanks,

Andrew

Re: Upgrading from 0.0.2 to 0.1.0 and stat processor

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
All,

Just submitted the INFRA request for a confluence wiki space:

Sean already has a good ticket or two in to get a contribution guide going:

As far as 'build process' improvements go during the 010 release
process we restructured some of the build to support better builds,
DRY, easier RAT and checkstyle enforcement.  This release cycle for
'build process' improvements we can focus on documenting how to
contribute.  I will make these my priority

In addition Andrew is absolutely right that we must get the upgrade
process for such a release properly documented:

However, please keep this thread going to help ensure Andrew is good
to go and lets use this to better inform what we should include in the
guide.  Andrew if you run into any curveballs we've not mentioned
please advise.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by es...@gmail.com.