Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Shakhnazarov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2015/10/07 11:11:01 UTC

CB-9745 Camera plugin docs should be generated from the source

Hello guys,

Please review the PR[1], making the Camera plugin docs to be generated from JSDoc.
I wanted to discuss it once more in terms of the following points:

1.       Should this change be merged in or not?

2.       If yes, where should we store the DMD template plugin (common template for all Cordova plugins), which is currently placed in my npm account[2]?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/129
[2]: https://www.npmjs.com/package/dmd-plugin-cordova-plugin
[cordova-discuss]: https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/pull/16

Please let me know if you have any questions or considerations.

Best regards,
Sergey Shakhnazarov