Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/08 21:03:14 UTC

Re: Problem making a soap call from JMeter

looks like incorrect path. what does the WSDL have for the path of the
webservice itself?

for example, the wsdl from the xmethods.com <http://xmethods.com> in the
email has this for the path

http://64.124.140.30:9090/soap

what you want to look for is this.

<port name="net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePort" binding="tns:
net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuoteBinding">
<soap:address location="http://64.124.140.30:9090/soap"/>
</port>

peter