Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/10 20:11:33 UTC

licence transfer from HP to Apache

Hi all,

Did the recent licence transfer also include all the stuff in the old web
and wiki pages (texts, images, etc)? Otherwise we either need to go through
that motion again or recreate everything desired and required.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: licence transfer from HP to Apache

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi,

Yes, I am administrator of both the Trafodion Facebook page and its Twitter
account.

Dave

Posted by Kevin DeYager <ke...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Pierre,