Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com> on 2007/07/13 00:51:33 UTC

[SDO Java Question] - How to properly scope DataObjectUtil.demandOpenProperty()?

I was reading the current implementation of demandOpenProperty() method in DataObjectUtil.java and found it's currently working around the default helper context using TypeHelper.INSTANCE. This method was referenced by BasicSequence.getEStructuralFeature() and DataObjectUtil.Accessor.setFeatureName(). I couldn't find a way to inject or look up the proper HelperContext for the operation. Any idea?

Also, global scope is used within SDOXSDEcoreBuilder. For this one, I think we can safely fix it by passing in HelperContext to the constructor of SDOXSDEcoreBuilder.