Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Fabián Mandelbaum <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/04 13:29:03 UTC

Re: XML files with external DTD indexing

Jukka, any idea on when that 1.6.2 release will be ready?

I'd like to know if we can try to switch our app from 1.4 to 1.6 so
Max can remove his working-but-rather-ugly workaround anytime soon.

Thanks in advance.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer

Re: XML files with external DTD indexing

Posted by Fabián Mandelbaum <fm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! We'll attempt migration from 1.4 to 1.6 next week then :-)

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer

Re: XML files with external DTD indexing

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,