Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/08/25 02:08:49 UTC

[vote] new committer

I'd like to propose

  "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>

as a new Cocoon committer.

Robin has been of _great_ help on cocoon-users and found many difficult
bugs in both C1 and C2 (yes, finding bugs in C2 is not that difficult,
but patching them is!)

I wanted to propose Robin in June but he was very busy at college. Now
he finally got his degree, he's finished with his current job and he's
going to have a few time to dedicate to Cocoon and I'm willing to trust
he's going to make very good contributions and I don't want to have to
include his patches on the tree since I'm lazy :)

So, let's count the votes.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'd like to propose
>
>   "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>
>
> as a new Cocoon committer.
>
> Robin has been of _great_ help on cocoon-users and found many difficult
> bugs in both C1 and C2 (yes, finding bugs in C2 is not that difficult,
> but patching them is!)
>
> I wanted to propose Robin in June but he was very busy at college. Now
> he finally got his degree, he's finished with his current job and he's
> going to have a few time to dedicate to Cocoon and I'm willing to trust
> he's going to make very good contributions and I don't want to have to
> include his patches on the tree since I'm lazy :)
>
> So, let's count the votes.

Here is mine +1 ;)

Giacomo

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Ross Burton <ro...@mail.com>.

> I'd like to propose
>
>   "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>
>
> as a new Cocoon committer.
>
> Robin has been of _great_ help on cocoon-users and found many difficult
> bugs in both C1 and C2 (yes, finding bugs in C2 is not that difficult,
> but patching them is!)

+1

Ross

Re: [vote] new committer

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'd like to propose
>
>   "Robin Green" <gr...@hotmail.com>
>
> as a new Cocoon committer.
>
> Robin has been of _great_ help on cocoon-users and found many difficult
> bugs in both C1 and C2 (yes, finding bugs in C2 is not that difficult,
> but patching them is!)

hahaha, yes. robin has been on the other side of the fence for far too
long. +1

- donald