Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Cinquini, Luca (398G)" <Lu...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/06/09 17:07:36 UTC

question on FM/WM configuration

Hello all,
	I have a quick question about configuring the File Manager and Workflow Manager to support multiple projects…

Clearly, you can list all policy/ directories in the two files etc/filemgr.properties and etc/workflow.properties, for example:

org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.repositorymgr.dirs=file://[OODT_HOME]/cas-filemgr/policy/core,file://[LABCAS_HOME]/biomarker-discovery/policy,….

But this becomes unwieldy if you have lots of projects, or if you need to create the configuration dynamically. Is there any alternative to explicit listing ? For example,
recursion into subdirectories doesn’t seem to be supported, correct ?

thanks, Luca

Re: question on FM/WM configuration

Posted by "Cinquini, Luca (398G)" <Lu...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Chris,
	thanks for replying it… yes that would be a great improvement.

I’ll look into what would be needed to implement it - I’ll do it unless it’s awfully complicated….

thanks, Luca