Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Jilin <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/07/08 02:42:34 UTC

About chart library license

Hi,
For the development of eagle UI chart usage, I want to use eCharts instead
of current D3 which can short effort of coding. I connected with eCharts
developer and got it use BSD LICENSE. Is that OK for this usage or need
additional declare?

Thanks, Jilin

Re: About chart library license

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.
Is this answered yet?
Search in apache faq/license-faq/licenses. The answer looks to be yes to
me.
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a

Expecting mentors or anyone who already have experience help answer.

Ralph