Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com> on 1998/10/14 20:05:53 UTC

Apachecon98: Initial Picturesx

We've put up some initial pictures taken a few minuntes ago from the
Apache Conference.  Look out for more pictures throughout the coming few
days.

http://www.apacheweek.com/apcon98/

Mark

Re: Apachecon98: Initial Picturesx

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@awe.com>.
> I assume photos from Thursday and Friday will show up next
> week?

There are a few more up right now, and an ApacheWeek issue with some write
up on the conference (so now you know what Paul was typing on my laptop
during the final legal/technical talk).  http://www.apacheweek.com/

Another C2 staff member got lots of other pictures too; I'll get her
permission to post them.

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Mark J Cox wrote:

> We've put up some initial pictures taken a few minuntes ago from the
> Apache Conference.  Look out for more pictures throughout the coming few
> days.

I assume photos from Thursday and Friday will show up next
week?

#ken	P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://WWW.Dummies.Com/