Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Eswara K. Jonnadula" <ej...@1fbusa.com> on 2018/08/30 06:43:27 UTC

Request for help on cordova-plugin-touch-id plugin retry count change

Hi,

I am using "cordova-plugin-touch-id" plugin to implement touch id functionality in my application. When I try with wrong finger print scanning after 3rd attempt plugin is responding like "Application retry limit exceeded". Is there a way to get call back response each time instead of waiting for 3rd failure attempt?.  Where is the number of retries (3 and 5) are configured in plugin?. Is there a way to change these values to 1? In my application when the user tries with wrong finger I need to insert a DB record with failure attempt status after 5 failures i need to lock the user login. Please help me.
Thanks,
Eswar

RE: Request for help on cordova-plugin-touch-id plugin retry count change

Posted by "Eswara K. Jonnadula" <ej...@1fbusa.com>.
Thanks for the information

CAUTION: Email originated outside organization.
Exercise caution when clicking links, opening attachments or responding.

since this not an official Cordova plugin please go to https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/cordova-plugin-touch-id/issues to ask for support. Since I have worked on my own fingerprint plugin, I don´t think this is possible. Android and iOS usually handle the retry count themselves.

Regards Niklas

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@linux.com>.
Hi,