Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 12:50:38 UTC

Hadoop installation on mac

Hi All,
Had anyone tried installing Hadoop on mac pc..if yes can u please share the
installation steps..

Thanks in advance..
Thanks,
Suneel

Sent from my iphone

Re: Hadoop installation on mac

Posted by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com>.
No idea what to do..please share any link step by step where i can go
through..

Tried installing in linux it works fine but in mac it is making cry..

Thanks in advance..

Posted by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Beech <db...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Dave Beech <db...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by gschen <go...@yahoo.com.cn>.
于 10/16/2012 8:06 PM, Bejoy KS 写道:

Posted by Deniz Demir <de...@me.com>.
Take a look at this for mac installation:

http://denizdemir.com/2012/01/18/setting-up-hadoop-on-macosx-lion-single-node/

Posted by Deniz Demir <de...@me.com>.

Posted by Deniz Demir <de...@me.com>.

Posted by Deniz Demir <de...@me.com>.