Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 12:23:54 UTC

[site] Mirrored download page live

FYI I have committed the new download page [1] and updated the site to
point  to it.  I have also deleted the old page, but left a redirect in
place so anyone who is externally linked to it will get to the new page.

For those that care about the ASF infrastructure layout...

I've created a brief wiki page [2] outlining where things now reside.
Unless somebody complains, I'm going to remove all files under
people.apache.org/builds/harmony/milestones/

Questions, comment, complaints, etc. welcomed.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/download.cgi
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Downloads

Regards,
Tim