Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org> on 2019/01/14 02:47:56 UTC

Fwd: Consensus for migration of git repositories to gitbox

Hi Eagle devs,

There's an ASF initiative to migrate the git-wip-us-apache.org repositories

to the gitbox server before Feb 7, after which it'll be mass migrated

without a warning. I volunteer to take this migration effort to avoid any

disruption to commit activity.

PMCs and committers, please share your +1 or -1 vote for this move (this is

the first step in starting the migration)

Hao Chen

Re: Consensus for migration of git repositories to gitbox

Posted by "Chen, Hao" <Ha...@ebay.com.INVALID>.
FYI my +1 as PMC as well.

________________________________

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <ja...@gmail.com>.