Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Brian Elcock <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 18:56:45 UTC

Re: Log4Net and logging SQL Statements

I just wanted to follow up on this, in case anyone else out there was
struggling with the same issue. I sort of gave up because it *seemed*
like I was doing everything right and that it should be working. But,
of course, it wasn't. Then I got an email from one of the many great
users on this list who suggested that I might have been missing
something incredibly simple and (now, at least) very obvious. I was
missing a reference to IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Log4Net. So I added
the reference and everything was golden.

A big thank you to Nicholas Piasecki.

Brian