Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cool The Breezer <te...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/27 14:22:28 UTC

Ant deploy issue:FAIL - Invalid context path null was specified

Hi,
   After reinstalling tomcat v 6.0.14, I am getting following error while deploying my webapp using ant deploy task.

FAIL - Invalid context path null was specified
   [deploy]

But the path was very much there in my ant task.

<deploy
			path='/doceng'
	        url="${remote.tomcat.manager.url}"
	        username="${remote.tomcat.manager.username}"
	        password="${remote.tomcat.manager.password}"
		    config="file://${temp.build}/doceng.xml"/>

Where are build.properties file contains following entries
remote.tomcat.manager.url=http://localhost:8080/manager/html
remote.tomcat.manager.username=admin
remote.tomcat.manager.password=admin

As this is a local deploy, I have used context file. This was working perfectly before I reinstall my tomcat. I am not sure whatz going wrong and whether re-installation caused this problem.

regards,
Ranjan