Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Uri Boness <ub...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/27 10:00:58 UTC

Solr project statisitics

Hi,

Where can I find general statistics about the Solr project. The only
thing I found is statistics about the Lucene project at:
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/lucene.html#Downloads-N1008F

Now the question is whether these number include all lucene's
sub-projects (including Solr). If that's the case, then is there a way
find out Solr's part in these numbers, otherwise are there any other
publicly available statistics about Solr?

Cheers,
Uri

Re: Solr project statisitics

Posted by Uri Boness <ub...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm.. I see, too bad. So, here's a crazy question: if you had to guess,
how much of these numbers come from Solr nowadays (compared to lucene
java and the other related projects)? (I know.. it is a crazy question,
but I had to ask :-))

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.