Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Uri Zeituni <ur...@retalix.com> on 2005/09/25 15:01:56 UTC

Ant task of compiling ejb for Websphere 5.1

Hi All,
I'm creating a build project for a large web application that contains a few EJB modules. My environment is Websphere Studio Application Developer  (aka WSAD) version 5.1.1.
Until now I used WSAD to create stubs and skeletons for deployment on Websphere. I don't want to depend on WSAD, so I tried to use ANT to do the that without any success, and it seems like it supports RMI compile only for Websphere version 4.0, while I need Websphere 5.1 and above. The examples provided by ANT's user manual of the special EJB tasks for Websphere are poor does not help at all.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create stubs and skeletons for my beans to be deployed on Websphere, and if it is possible, a small example can be very handy.
Many thanks,
Zeituni