Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@spikesource.com> on 2005/03/02 22:20:38 UTC

mx4j-3.0.1.jar

Hi,

Today's build breaks because it can not download the mx4j-3.0.1.jar file
(this upgrade for mx4j was done yesterday, I think). After manually
downloading it into .maven, I am able to build it.

Are these files already in any of the maven.remote.repo directories?
Just wanted to know whether the maven repositories are down or they are
not part of any at all.

Regards,
-Hari

Re: mx4j-3.0.1.jar

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Hari Kodungallur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today's build breaks because it can not download the mx4j-3.0.1.jar file
> (this upgrade for mx4j was done yesterday, I think). After manually
> downloading it into .maven, I am able to build it.
>
> Are these files already in any of the maven.remote.repo directories?
> Just wanted to know whether the maven repositories are down or they are
> not part of any at all.

It is in the openejb repo
http://openejb.codehaus.org/maven/mx4j/jars/

I thought most modules were referencing that (I did test a clean build).

Eventually we will get this posted to ibiblio.
--
Jeremy

Re: mx4j-3.0.1.jar

Posted by Ralf Barkow <rg...@tiscali.de>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Mar 2, 2005, at 1:20 PM, Hari Kodungallur wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today's build breaks because it can not download the mx4j-3.0.1.jar file
>> (this upgrade for mx4j was done yesterday, I think). After manually
>> downloading it into .maven, I am able to build it.
>

> I thought David fixed that last night.   Do you remember which module
> failed?

~/geronimo/applications/demo

--  /rgb

Re: mx4j-3.0.1.jar

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@spikesource.com>.
It fails in specs/j2ee-management. The project.xml has the URL pointing
to mx4j.sourceforge.net. Changing that to
http://openejb.codehaus.org/maven did not make any difference; it still
complained about not being able to download mx4j-3.0.1.jar

[I just did a completely new/clean build with the latest (revison
155962); and also moved the the mx4j-3.0.1.jar that I downloaded into
.maven before doing the build]

-Hari

Re: mx4j-3.0.1.jar

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.