Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Ankit Gupta <in...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/22 04:34:06 UTC

ZEPPELIN-5825 Zeppelin's spark interpreter erroring out when running with Standalone Spark cluster in cluster deploy mode

Hi Dev-Community

Looks like when running the zeppelin notebook with spark standalone cluster
in deploy cluster mode, it is erroring out with the below error in spark
driver program and zeppelin detaches itself with the spark driver.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-5825

I suspect it is because the driver is asking for resources from the master
at 6066 port. Since that is the REST master port which was configured from
zeppelin as the master but since this is cluster mode and the driver would
be running on the cluster itself and would be actually a part of the
cluster itself.

It appears it tries to reconnect with the spark master, which is why it
fails.

Can anyone think of any other possible scenarios in which the same might be
happening?

Thanks and regards

Ankit Prakash Gupta

Re: ZEPPELIN-5825 Zeppelin's spark interpreter erroring out when running with Standalone Spark cluster in cluster deploy mode

Posted by Ankit Gupta <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff

Apologies to poll again. Did you get a chance to check this out ?

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Prakash Gupta
info.ankitp@gmail.com

Posted by Ankit Gupta <in...@gmail.com>.