Posted to user@flink.apache.org by ashish pok <as...@yahoo.com> on 2018/07/14 12:02:36 UTC

Multi-tenancy environment with mutual auth

All,
We are running into a blocking production deployment issue. It looks like Flink inter-communications doesnt support SSL mutual auth. Any plans/ways to support it? We are going to have to create DMZ for each tenant without that, not preferable of course.

- Ashish

Re: Multi-tenancy environment with mutual auth

Posted by ashish pok <as...@yahoo.com>.
Nico,
This is great news. This is exactly what we are looking for.

- Ashish

On Monday, July 16, 2018, 8:28 AM, Nico Kruber <ni...@data-artisans.com> wrote:

Hi Ashish,
this was just merged today for Flink 1.6.
Please have a look at https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6326 to check
whether this fulfils your needs.

Nico

--
Nico Kruber | Software Engineer
data Artisans

Follow us @dataArtisans
--
Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference
Data Artisans GmbH | Stresemannstr. 121A,10963 Berlin, Germany

Re: Multi-tenancy environment with mutual auth

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi Ashish,