Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 04:44:14 UTC

[VOTE] Relase Version 2 of Commons Skin (2nd attempt)

I have managed to work round the problems I had the other night trying
to release commons-skin-2 and have staged a release in the snapshot
repo here:
    http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/commons/commons-skin/2/

This release has been built with version that was voted on previously
and which I tagged the other night here:
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-skin/tags/commons-skin-2/

The main problem with the previous vote was that it was on what was in
subversion rather than artifacts being released - this vote resolves
that. Also there was a question on whether the commons-skin jar
contained the appropriate notice and license files - once I got the
"mvn release:perform" command to work with the correct profile the
remote-resources plugin automatically added/generated these.

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

Vote is open for 72 hours.

Niall

P.S. for anyone interested I used the following maven command:

mvn -Prc release:perform
  -Darguments="-Prc -Dmaven.test.skip=true"
  -DconnectionUrl=scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-skin/tags/commons-skin-2/

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 2 of Commons Skin (2nd attempt)

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Makes you want to go to Amsterdam ;-)

Niall Pemberton wrote:
> I have managed to work round the problems I had the other night trying
> to release commons-skin-2 and have staged a release in the snapshot
> repo here:
>     http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/commons/commons-skin/2/
>
> This release has been built with version that was voted on previously
> and which I tagged the other night here:
>    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-skin/tags/commons-skin-2/
>
> The main problem with the previous vote was that it was on what was in
> subversion rather than artifacts being released - this vote resolves
> that. Also there was a question on whether the commons-skin jar
> contained the appropriate notice and license files - once I got the
> "mvn release:perform" command to work with the correct profile the
> remote-resources plugin automatically added/generated these.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] =0
> [ ] -1
>
> Vote is open for 72 hours.
>
> Niall
>
> P.S. for anyone interested I used the following maven command:
>
> mvn -Prc release:perform
>   -Darguments="-Prc -Dmaven.test.skip=true"
>   -DconnectionUrl=scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-skin/tags/commons-skin-2/

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Relase Version 2 of Commons Skin (2nd attempt)

Posted by Ben Speakmon <bs...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
+1