Posted to user@ant.apache.org by KC Baltz <KB...@responsenetworks.com> on 2000/10/04 20:56:38 UTC

How do you set the working dir for

This feels like an FAQ, but I can't find it anywhere.  How can I specify the
current working directory for running the <java> task.  I'm looking for
something like the "dir" attribute of <exec>.

K.C. Baltz

Re: How do you set the working dir for

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 KB> I'm looking for something like the "dir" attribute of <exec>.

Just try dir, in Ant 1.2 it will be present (but only take effect in
fork=true mode) and it has been there for quite some time - I can't
remember if Ant 1.1 already had it - it has been undocumented for
quite some time.

Stefan