Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/04 07:24:26 UTC

Confluence wiki contribution.. how?

Hi there,

Today I was poking around Zookeeper's confluence docs and found out some
things that are not updated. I'd like to update them but not sure how to do
that. I've cloned the project thinking that the documentation was in
src/docs but is not there.

Anyone could please share with me how to contribute? (I've already got an
apache user id, I'm logged into the confluence space but it seems that I do
not have edit permission)

Thank you in advance!

Re: Confluence wiki contribution.. how?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Unfortunately a while back we had to turn off edit perms for general users
due to spam. Send me your Confluence user ID privately and I'll update the
perms so that you can edit.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com>.