Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Erik Ritter <er...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/16 15:59:24 UTC

Apache Superset Contributor Meetup Update

Hi all,

Yesterday we had our semimonthly contributors meetup. We discussed
addressing the large backlog of Github issues, the new process for raising
errors on the backend, and security questions about the dashboard alerts
and reporting feature, among other things. Agenda and meeting notes can be
found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xRLqmUn-G7WiPe8qZnfuvbrYHZ1jmk9aSv9Bhjis2tg/
.

Please feel free to join the next occurrence on April 30th at 12:00 PT.
Zoom link and details are in the agenda doc.

Best,
Erik