Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by 朱晨杰 <zc...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/01 03:07:26 UTC

Re: zookeeper ephemeral node expired time not accurate

Hi, Ted:
   In the Zookeeper config file, I set tickTime=1000, does this parameter
decide the frequency of heartbeat? I have change this parameter to
different value, but the expiration time is still not accurate

--
Zhu Chenjie
Zhejiang University, China

Re: zookeeper ephemeral node expired time not accurate

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
See
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.2.2/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configurationfor
more information.

The minimum session expiration time is a small multiple of this number so
it isn't surprising that you still see inaccuracy.

Have you tried setting it to a very small value like 200?