Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/16 18:55:19 UTC

[UPDATE] Apache Karaf build status review

Hi,

We've had a busy few weeks here at the Apache Karaf project so I'd
like to take some time to review our build status.

Recent Releases:
We've had two recent releases at Karaf, for which I'd like to thank
everyone for their hard work and contributions - awesome job everyone!

Apache Karaf 2.2.1:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.2.1-release.html

Apache Karaf 2.1.5:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.1.5-release.html

To Build:
On our version list (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF) we
have the below planned releases. Please note that Karaf 2.1.6 is on
the list however I do not believe we have much active development
planned for that branch (2.1.x), so I do not expect to see this
version released in the near term. All efforts now appear to be on
Karaf 3.0.0, Karaf 2.2.2, and Cellar 2.2.0. I've included links to the
related Hudson profiles for each release so that we can all monitor
the build status.

Apache Karaf 3.0.0:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/G-L/view/Karaf/job/Karaf/

Apache Karaf 2.2.2:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/G-L/view/Karaf/job/Karaf-2.2.x/

Apache Karaf 2.1.6:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/G-L/view/Karaf/job/Karaf-2.1.x/

Apache Karaf cellar-3.0.0
Apache Karaf cellar-2.2.0
(we'll have to create a hudson profile for the cellar 2.2.x branch)

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf build status review

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update Jamie.

Regards
JB