Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Harold Fuchs <hw...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/22 09:29:15 UTC

Test - Please Ignore

This is a test to see if I can post to this news group. This e-mail address
is authorised but my posts don't seem to be getting through.

Harold Fuchs
London

Re: Test - Please Ignore

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Harold Fuchs <hw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a test to see if I can post to this news group. This e-mail address
> is authorised but my posts don't seem to be getting through.

If anyone wants to contribute some instructions for using Gmane with
these newsgroups, I'd be happy to add them to the Community FAQ page.
This could be original instructions, contributed under Apache 2.0
license, or a link to some existing doc on the web.

We've had 3 or 4 "test messages" already.  I'm hoping that some QA'ed
instructions might help avoid many more.

-Rob

Re: Test - Please Ignore

Posted by David B Teague sr <da...@comporium.net>.
Harold
David

On 9/22/2011 3:29 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
> This is a test to see if I can post to this news group. This e-mail
> address is authorised but my posts don't seem to be getting through.
>
> Harold Fuchs
> London

nil significat nisi oscillat