Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Byron Miller <By...@compaid.com> on 2005/05/24 16:10:06 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] RE: Please help: Tomcat problem, Paginating with optimization (Likegoggle)

The famous quite is "Your mileage may vary". There is an open source
version of resin that you can run - caucho.com.

Like i said, i've been running nutch under resin for a LONG time. Under
tomcat i had issues after issues.

-byron